Established in 1934, the Motor Trade Association of WA has spent decades advocating for the motor industry and assisting members in running and growing their business. The association represents over 1,800 businesses.
“Austin Technology have provided us extreme confidence in stabilising our networks, systems and in the delivery of IT support. With their consistent availability to assist us when or where we experience issues, we know that the service level will always be exceptional as we expect when its most required. This is how we distinguish a good business partner from an exceptional business partner. Austin Technology has proven to be an exceptional business partner to MTA and we value their proactive approach to our technical and system requirements.”
Chief Financial Officer
MTAWA looked for an ICT provider who could provide a solution for their outdated hardware and a partner to manage and support their end-users and infrastructure.
Austin Technology provided MTAWA with a project which consisted of:
- Complete server and network replacement upgrade
- Virtualisation to provide a highly scalable and cost-effective solution to all their business technology services
- Multi server host redundancy solution
- Provisioning of Domain Controller, Exchange, SQL servers built on Windows 2012 R2
- A fully managed solution providing unlimited remote and onsite support
- Austin Technology worked in conjunction with MTAWA’s internal IT to provide first, second and third line support
- Office 365 for internal Skype for Business communication and collaboration
- Disaster recovery solution for offset backups to our datacentre
- Internet Fibre connectivity with service level agreement
By implementing dedicated outsourcing, MTAWA was able to easily acquire the computing and communications solutions they needed without having to hire internally. The result is a much more cost-effective approach.
The client is able to have complete peace-of-mind while we take care of their entire IT seamlessly.
Performance improved significantly after the seamless infrastructure upgrade and staff productivity was able to improve.