IT Support & Managed It Services Perth
Why we’re right for you
CAN’T JUSTIFY EMPLOYING DEDICATED IT STAFF?
Let Austin Technology manage your IT infrastructure. Managed IT Services is our state of the art IT support program paid on an affordable monthly fee. Imagine your IT systems proactively managed and monitored by a team of qualified IT engineers. You will receive immediate IT support when you need it.
All users follow a streamlined approach to logging in their IT problems. We follow a strict process in ensuring their issues are resolved within the service level agreement and all support is done by industry best practice frameworks.
Managed IT Services is where we really pride ourselves as a full time, day-to-day maintenance partner of your IT to ensure that it’s constantly monitored, maintained and secured. Better yet, you’re paying a predictable fixed amount per a month for unlimited support. Doesn’t matter how many incidents you raise that month, you will be charged the same amount every cycle. Contact us today to get a complementary audit of your IT environment!
Answers to Your Questions
IT Support & Managed It Services Perth
GET STARTED ON YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
We provide support and proactive maintenance of your physical and virtual servers. This includes:
- Unlimited IT support anytime
- 24/7 proactive monitoring to catch issues before they become more detrimental
- Proactive maintenance done with a comprehensive checklist weekly/monthly to ensure your servers are efficient and healthy
- Patching and updates to ensure your server is protected
- Managed backups to ensure they’re constantly monitored and managed
- Configuration management to improve performance
Remove the complexity of managing your own network infrastructure. We provide support and maintenance for a wide range of networking setups including LAN, wireless, firewall, content filtering, VPNs, WAN.
- Monitoring of switches
- Monitoring of routers
- Firewall management to protect your system and data from outside intrusions
- Unlimited IT support
We provide monitoring, maintenance and software for your workstations. This ensures that staff productivity and security is made a priority.
- Ensures staff machine is always available to minimise productivity downtime
- Patching of workstations to ensure it is secure
- Enterprise class endpoint security (AV, Anti-Spam)
- Updating drivers for printers and essential third party applications
- Resource monitoring to see what applications or spamware may be hogging up your memory, cpu and storage
- Regular automated cleaning to ensure workstation is optimised
End User Support
We provide all aspects of support for your staff, our Perth based help desk is available from 8am to 5pm and are stringent about response times. Most users get a response within 5 minutes
- Access to a pool of highly qualified help desk engineers
- Engineers who speak plain “English” and they will know you by name!
- All tickets are logged and responded to within your SLA
- Unlimited IT Support – call as much as you want!
- User account creation, mailbox changes, updating third party applications
- Troubleshooting of user experienced issues
What you get
Our standard managed services offering includes:
- Unlimited remote support – fixed price monthly investment, per PC/Server
- Perth based help desk, one call takes you straight through to our technical team
- 8am to 5pm – Monday to Friday – 24/7 support available
- Onsite support as needed or fixed daily/weekly/monthly visits
- Anti-Virus software for each PC – Webroot
- Anti-Spam software for each email account– Reflextion
- Managed Patching of PC’s/Laptop’s
- Patch Management for Windows Server & 3rd-Party Apps
- Monitoring and proactive maintenance of network and servers
- Onsite backup software, Veeam or ShadowProtect
- Offsite Backups/Replication to our West Perth datacenter
- We host any WordPress website or manage the website on your current host
- We manage your domain names and DNS
- Guaranteed response times on both remote and onsite support
- Review IT policies and security to ensure best practice standards
- Monthly account management meetings to ensure client satisfaction
For every business
5 to 10 Employees
As a small business you have to spin many plates at the same time and the last thing you need is having to spend time dealing with annoying IT issues.
Whilst we have grown beyond the small micro business size, we know that every minute counts and small issues can really impact on the service that you provide your clients.
We also know that as a small business flexibility is key. It is this know-how that enables us to offer a range of packages that will not only be within your budget, but will enable you to concentrate on growing your business and also offer you the flexibility to work however you need to.
11 to 50 Employees
As your business has grown so has your reliance on your IT systems.
Typically your systems have grown with the business, but unfortunately a lot of the time these systems were built upon flaky layered foundations. The knock on effect of this is lots of downtime, security concerns and no real business continuity plan.
Why not invite us in to take a fresh look at your system? We can of course be there to support your staff when things don’t work as they should, but more importantly we can advise you how to improve the systems as a whole and plan for growth and resilience.
50 to 100 Employees
You are likely to be the Operations or General Manager and are being asked to review your IT strategy for the business. We love dealing with companies of this size that have this type of problem.
We pride ourselves on being much much more than just an IT Support company. IT Support is our bread and butter and our clients think we do an “amazing” job (don’t take our word for it, check out our testimonials).
Our other passion is advising. We love coming into companies just like yours and helping you get your IT ready for the next stage of growth. We can help you to understand what you have by auditing and documenting it for you. We then like to understand what the drivers of the business are and how your IT is a part of that.
We will do a full Audit to include a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery review and then make recommendations based on our findings. This will then set you in good stead for structured stable growth of your IT systems and the operational future of your business.
Ensuring your business uses the highest trained people is critical for you to rely on your internal company structure.
Without effective management, support, advice and direction from a qualified resource, you could be putting your decision making and business growth at risk. The same reasoning applies to your internal IT and how you would like to scale it.
We provide companies with a fully outsourced IT Management and Operations Department. We are able to provide you with complete IT Management, IT operational process design and implementation, systems and user helpdesk IT support all at a lower cost than hiring a full time IT Team.
Just think of us as your dedicated external IT Manager from your external IT Department.
For companies with an existing on-site IT Technician, IT Manager or a full IT Department, we are able to act as a bolt-on to provide a secondary layer of support, as well as a resource point for them and for the Company Directors and Partners.
We are also available to provide IT Departmental cover where necessary and are able to work with other third-party IT providers to ensure a full transparent outsourcing model, but working in strict partnership with your business.
Why choose Austin Technology?
Our team of experts are fully certified and qualified in various areas of IT. We are constantly training to ensure your business receives the highest security & best IT practices.
A business partnership
We look at ways to streamline your business operations so you can become more productive and profitable. Just like a good partner should.
24/7 unlimited IT support
Should you experience an IT issue, it’s good to know you always have a team of experts on call. No waiting and minimal downtime.
Future-proof your business
The threat of cyberattacks is real and increasing. It’s vital for businesses to partner with an IT company that understands these threats and is proactive about preventing an attack from occurring.
We’re a Perth-based business with a world-class team of technicians and engineers. If you’re a local business, you can expect first-class service.
Innovative IT solutions
Our Project Lab and Test Lab are part of our innovation hub. We design and test IT solutions before they are used in real-life situations.
We ensure fast response times and proactive IT solutions. Our dedicated team is always on call to help you resolve any issue.
Complete IT service
IT covers a broad range of products and services. Having an experienced and diverse team of experts allows us to deliver a complete IT service. One phone call for all your IT requirements.
Transform your business and save money
We see ourselves as an IT partner not provider. We see you as a valuable partner and will commit to providing you peace of mind while you focus on your core business. Let us cut downtime costs, while at the same time sustain an efficient stable and highly productive IT environment.
- Significantly improve overall system reliability and performance
- Fixed predictable monthly fee
- More cost-effective than hiring an “IT Guy”
- Predictable network and system management costs
- Decrease total cost of technology
- Dramatically decrease network downtime
- Improved security
- Protection of your IT investment
- Increased productivity