Global Cardiology is a specialist group that is dedicated to the prevention, investigation and treatment of cardiac disease.
A newly opened specialist chain of 7 centres across Perth was seeking an IT strategy that could provide centralised storage of their software and imaging data so that it could be shared across all sites securely.
Speed was a large factor in order to achieve sharing of large patient scans and data. Complex imaging machines would need to uplink these images to a private location securely. Staff and doctors needed to access Best Practice and imaging data across multiple sites quickly.
We created a private cloud strategy which would house 9 virtual servers in our West Perth datacentre and a MPLS network which would link all sites with bonded DSL and fibre to achieve as much speed as possible. As this was a hosted solution we could provide the client with competitive Microsoft SPLA licensing on a month to month payment plan to avoid large capital licensing outlay.
Server and network are all fully managed by Austin Technology’s engineers and are constantly monitored and maintained to ensure high availability.
- Fully integrated sites utilising RDS sessions and MPLS network
- Fully managed by Austin Technology
- Opex pricing model that is part of one fixed monthly payment for IT Support
- Redundant and state of the art environment will ensure service uptime and efficiency
- All staff have the same working environment and can work from anywhere as long as they have access to the internet
- Project delivered on time and on budget